Inspirational thoughts and random writings from the alumni and friends of Quad-Cities Christian Writers Conference.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

RED!

 Photo Collage by Sharon Wilhite




RED!
 
  Red is the color of passion, energy, redemption, and love.
 Wearing red always seemed to give me energy and confidence when tired or nervous during my college days.
From my childhood on I wanted a red winter coat to brighten up a long winter - I'm still waiting.
 Red cars are always a fascination to men young and old - and especially to the highway patrol!
 Red is the color of life continually running through us.
It is the color of new life spilled for us by Christ on the cross.
 
 RED!
 
You can see more of Sharon's work at photograpHER5.blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. Get that coat, Sharon! You'll feel great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics, Sharon! And I agree with the above post--get the coat!

    ReplyDelete