1. Rain, pouring down, sweeping in sheets across the avenue, darkening the sky, but brightening my day.
I love thunderstorms.
2. Thunder-- rolling, rumbling, crashing, electrifying the sky.
It is beautiful and powerful and awesome~
Just like the Lord God Almighty!
3. Curb-side creeks flowing down, washing clean the streets and sidewalks.
4. Rain pitter-patter pounding, soaking flowers, fruits and veggies, bring life to dry ground.
5. The fragrance of rain-washed freshness, fills my heart and lifts the spirit to the all powerful
Who rains down all good gifts
Onto all His children
He loves us
And just when you think it's all over
One last shout-out from God, the Rain-giver's exclamation point.
Thank you, Lord, for these showers of blessing! All creation is telling Your glory.
By Gail P. Smith