Inspirational thoughts and random writings from the alumni and friends of Quad-Cities Christian Writers Conference.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Animate Your Story!

Today's blog features a recent animated promo I made for Cec and Me, an online talk show hosted by Cecil Murphey and Twila Belk.  It airs each Tuesday evening at http://www.toginet.com/shows/cecandme. 

In today's wild and wooly www.com there is always going to be more than one way to tell your story.  I discovered a new site called GoAnimate through YouTube and made this little video in about an hour.  It's easy, fun and hopefully will get more attention than just another post on Facebook about Cec and Me.  The hardest part was that you MUST spell everything fun-et-ick-lee or the automated voice won't know how to say it.

I hope you enjoy the video.  At ten sentences, it's a little over our seven sentence challenge, but still far less than the average blog post.

GoAnimate.com: A Burger Date with Cec and Me by saintgail

Like it? Create your own at GoAnimate.com. It's free and fun!


So now you know what I'm doing with my summer.  What are you doing with yours?

4 comments:

  1. I think my great "talent" is being able to find lots of "tricks," as in "Give 'em the old razzle-dazzle..." B-D!

    From Gail Smith
    BTW, if you post anonymously, you can include who you are in the text of your comment--like I just did.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go. I will never look at a value meal the same again :)

    ReplyDelete