Inspirational thoughts and random writings from the alumni and friends of Quad-Cities Christian Writers Conference.

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

UNLIMITED...ZUMBA?

By Sharon Wilhite

The other day I saw a sign that advertised "Unlimited Zumba, only $32 per month!" My first thought was, "Wow! How much zumba could one do in a month, and would it be worth $32?" My second thought was, "Just think of the many 'unlimited' benefits God promises His children - benefits worth more than any amount of money could buy. Here would be God's advertisement: "UNLIMITED BENEFITS! FREE UPON JOINING!" (read your Bible or go to your local church for details)

FREE membership! (Rom.5:18 - "...even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men...")

FREE benefits:

Unlimited Mercy (Psalm 23:6 - "Surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life...")

Unlimited Grace (Romans 3:24 - "Being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus.")

Unlimited Forgiveness (Ephesians 1:7 - "In whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace.")

Unlimited Love (Romans 8:35-39 - "...neither death, nor life...nor height, nor depth...shall be able to separate us from the love of God...")

Unlimited Joy (John 15:11 - "These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and your joy might be full.")

Unlimited Peace (John 14:27 - "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you...:)

Unlimited Blessings (Proverbs 10:22 - "The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, and He addeth no sorrow with it.")

Unlimited Life (John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.")


Remember, membership is FREE upon joining. It costs you nothing - it cost Jesus EVERYTHING! (Hebrews 12:2)

No comments:

Post a Comment